Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Black Eyed Peas- I gota feeling


    This song is very energetic. While I listening to this song it reminds me of this time at work when me and a friend started jamming out at work.  When my coworker, Erika work together we become so hyper and have such a good time at work. Everyone laughs at us because we are always having fun and having a good time at work. When I hear this song it instantly picks my mood up and makes me want to dance. Every time we hang out this is the song that we blast in the car and roll down the windows and start having a good time. If I’m in the mood to dance I start to turn this song up really loud. When it comes on at work me and Erika look at each other and start to laugh because it brings back good memories.

    The lyric to “check it out” are so fun and makes me want to laugh and have a good time. I’m the type of person who loves to dance and so is Erika, so when this song comes on we “get our groove on.” There’s no reason for people to not get happy when they hear this song come on the radio. I think everyone should have this song on their I-pod and have it as a party song. When I go to a party I always ask for them to play “check it out” because I love to dance and laugh and this is a good dance song.

No comments:

Post a Comment