Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mike Posner- Cooler than me



Mike Posner- cooler than me 

If I could write you a song,
and make you fall in love,
I would already have you up under my arm.
I used to pull all my tricks,
I hope that you like this.
but you probably won't,
you think you're cooler than me.

you got designer shades,just to hide your face and
you wear them around like
you're cooler than me.
and you never say hey,
or remember my name.
its probably cuz,
you think you're cooler than me.

you got your hot crowd,
shoes on your feet,
and you wear them around,
like they ain't shit.
but you don't know,
the way that you look,
when your steps make that much noise.

see I got you,
all figured out,
you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.
girl, your so vain,
you probably think that this song is about you.
don't you? don't you?

you got your hot crowd,
switching your walk,
and you don't even look when you pass by.
but you don't know,
the way that you look.
when your steps make
that much noise.

and don't you dare act like you don't know,
know what's up,
cuz your nose is up.
I'm approaching up.
like I can't give you winter in the summer
or summer in the winter
Miami in December
trying to look bored in them Dior's.
she probably is,
Was acting shallow 'til she found out
how deep that my pockets is
Mrs. pre-Madonna, this is your reminder
That I think you're fine, but I'm finer

'Cause it sure seems
You got no doubt
But we all see
You got your head in the clouds



       This song Cooler than me by Mike Posner is a fun song that I really enjoy listening to. When I hear this song it makes me thing of summer. Cooler than me reminds me of those car rides to the beach with the windows down feeling the cool air in my hair. This is a very upbeat , enjoyable song that everyone can have fun while listening to it. When you are in a bad mood you should just turn the radio up and start to jam out because you are enjoying the song. By having Mike Posner’s song on the radio allows all the listeners to experience the fun part of music that it bring to life. Upbeat songs are definitely worth your time to listen to and to spend the money on the album. When you think of summer you think about spending time with friends and having fun in the sun, never do you think of how boring the sun is or how you wish you were indoors. By listening to this song, your spirit immediately becomes uplifted. Your frown turns upside down when you “got your hot crowd switching your walk.” When you have an uplifted spirit you tend to have more confidence, and with confidence you are more likely to have a better personality. With an uplifting personality people will want to be around you which will result in having more friends that will always have your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment