Wednesday, October 27, 2010

KeKe Palmer- Bottoms up


   I absolutely love this song! Its so energetic and fun, I used to run to this song all the time. When I would look for running songs on my ipod this song would always come to mind. The beat is an excellent rhythm to keep a steady pace. Sometimes I will get in such a good mood when I’m running that I’ll actually start singing this mid-run. Even though I am a horrible singer I try to do it when no one is around and I try to act like I’m really good.
     This song always gets stuck in my head and I love just bobbing my head to the beat. Everyone should know this song, or at least all girls. If your trying to get pumped up before a party or even just to go to Walmart this is the go to song. I guarantee you will want to dance and know all the words. When I first heard it I constantly played it in the car so I could know all the words when it would come onto the radio.
     When this song comes on, I think about the times I would go to the cardio room during lunch and run and try to get into shape for prom. This song is a good motivation song when you want to get up and run. When you have motivation to lose weight it takes something that is going to be behind you to help you get that little push that you need to keep going for the extra 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment