Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goo Goo Dolls- Iris



The song “Iris” by the goo goo dolls reminds me of my boyfriend’s senior prom. This is my favorite love song in the entire world. It is so cute and is all about true love. I treasure the memories that I have to this song because it is so lovely. When I hear this song it reminds me of the slow dance that we shared at his last prom as a senior in high school. While we shared the last slow dance song of the night he thanked me for being his date and that he is having a really good time. That prom was so fun and enjoyable. We were both young and were just there to have a good time with our friends. We had awesome people at our dinner table and in our limo. There was no one that I would have wanted to share that night with other than Corey. We made the best of the night and the song was the icing on the cake to a fabulous night.  I find this song to be very romantic and memorable. In fact, after prom he downloading the song and he started playing it in his room and asked me to slow dance. That moment I found was so adorable and it brought back memories from the night of prom that I will never forget. This song is a song that will always stay true to my heart and will never leave my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment