Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Enrique Iglesias- I like it

    The song “I like it” reminds me of my friends Steve. He is an upbeat kind of person that enjoys good music. He is my front end leader at work and every time he goes to counts out my drawer. At night time he always listens to music and this is the go to song to listen to at closing time. This fun song makes us all get up and dance. If our mood is a little gloomy we all get really happy and we instantly get hyper and start dancing. Steve is the type of person that enjoys a good time and loves to have a good time. When a song like this comes on he starts to get all cheerful and tries to get everyone else to be happy. In order to have a good time, you have to surround yourself with a person that likes to have a good time. Steve is that person to instantly turn the mood of the room upside down. There is no reason to not have friends like this. Life is all about having fun and hanging out with the people that are in it for having a good time while being a good influence. With good friends come a good time and to have friends like this is always a way to have a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment